Saturday 2 January 2016

More of Me



Happy New Year!

2015 has been full of challenges, big life changes, adventures and countless sacrifices but I genuinely believe that in the end it has made me appreciate this business in ways that I had never thought possible.

I have missed being able to encourage women to grow on their self acceptance and self love journey. I have missed watching a woman's face light up as she sees her raw and natural beauty within her images after a completed session. I miss witnessing the nerves melt away and watching a woman recognise and enjoy her own unique beauty. I miss being able to offer an experience that all women should have.

2016 will bring new ideas, more consistency, mounds of creativity and more of ME as I have finally made the decision to jump into this passion full time for the first time since it all began which I could not possibly be more ecstatic about! I cannot wait to push myself in new ways while expanding on my ideas for the future Linen & Lace Boudoir.

Here is to 2016 and all that it has to offer


xo


No comments:

Post a Comment